The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line 2015 is here
Start Planning your next Cruise Vacation Now!
Disney travel expert and founder of TouringPlans.com Len Testa together with Erin Foster, Laurel Stewart, and Ritchey Halphen, present to you the 2015 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2015. We are excited about the 2015 edition and invite you to enter our GIVEAWAY for a chance to win your very own copy! Scroll down for easy entry details!
In the guide, the authors meticulously examine every detail of the Disney cruise experience, to provide unbiased, independent reviews and recommendations.
Consistent with the Unofficial Guides series, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2015 leverages the authors collective decades of experience reviewing Disney travel and attractions to go beyond simple information and data and provide reviews, recommendations, and suggestions for:
- which Disney ship to choose for your first cruise
- how to find the perfect itinerary, including specific cruises and dates
- when to book your cruise to get the cheapest fares
- what to pack and where to meet Disney characters on board
- unbiased reviews of restaurants, live entertainment, and nightlife
- full coverage of Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay and ports of call
- the best family activities, including children’s clubs, family games an sports
NEW this year: run-down on the most popular shore excursions, including comments from travelers about their experiences. Costs, age restrictions, mobility restrictions, and activity level are listed with a full description of the off-shore excursion including duration, photography restrictions, attire tips and more.
If you want to save money and take excursions of your own, the guide now provides detailed itineraries including new maps to help visitors explore the best that each port has to offer.
Whether planning a family trip, a first-time cruiser, or yearning to try something new, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line will make sense of the multiplying options and amenities Disney Cruise Line has to offer.
An now to our GIVEAWAY of one (1) copy of The Disney Cruise Line 2015: The Unofficial Guide