The 2016 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas will be in bookstores as of September 15, 2015 and we are excited to share with you what’s new and how to make the best of your Las Vegas visit. We also have a GIVEAWAY for your chance to win a copy and be the first to read about bachelor and bachelorette parties as well as pole-dancing lessons!
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2016 emphasizes how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today’s Vegas. With insightful writing, up-to-date reviews of major attractions, and a lot of “local” knowledge, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2016 has it all. It is the only guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your time there count.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2016:
- More than a dozen new shows reviewed
- Pole-dancing lessons – all you need to know
- Where-to and how-to hold your bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Special section on downtown dining and off-Strip dining
- Best hole-in-the-wall restaurants
- New section on clubs and nightlife
- Shopping section with individual profiles
- New section on sports betting
- New coverage on crazy Las Vegas and Nevada laws
- Tips for visiting Las Vegas in the winter
Eclipsing the usual list of choices, the guide unambiguously rates and ranks everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. The reader will also find sections about the history of the town, and the chapters on gambling are fascinating. The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2016 is a keeper!
About the author: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He is founder and co-owner of Keen Communications, a book publishing company that includes Menasha Ridge Press, Clerisy Press, The Unofficial Guide, and Wilderness Press. He lives in Birmingham, AL.