The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018 has arrived in a store near you! The 2018 edition welcomes three new kids to the team and we are celebrating the release with a GIVEAWAY. But first, here’s more about the book.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018 is jam-packed with useful information and great advice on how to enjoy the parks with children. Each attraction is rated by age group based on a survey of more than 40,000 families. Worried about a scary ride? There are fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary or rough. Also included are stories from real families about their experiences at Walt Disney World, including tips written by kids for kids. The book comes with field-tested touring plans specifically designed for visiting with children. These plans can save guests up to four hours of waiting in line on an average day, so there’s time left for relaxing by the hotel pool.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018?
- In-depth review of Pandora: The World of Avatar
- The latest on the new Happily Ever After fireworks at the Magic Kingdom and the new Star Wars fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- NEW tips written by kids for kids, as three new children joined the team this year
- Information on where you can meet new characters, such as BB8 and Disney’s newest princess, Eleanor of Avalor
- Previews of the rides coming to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The scoop about Volcano Bay, Universal’s new water theme park
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Liliane Opsomer is a freelance writer and also one of the photographers for The Color Companion to Walt Disney World. Len Testa leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Len is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Color Companion to Walt Disney World.
And now to our GIVEAWAY: For your chance to win a signed copy of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018, click below. If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our newsletter here.