The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland is the most thorough guide for Disneyland that has ever been written. In any given amount of time you’ll get 30% more rides, entertainment, and fun.
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland makes Disneyland one of the most accessible theme parks in the world. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of the reader’s vacation. Whether they are at Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. They can enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of spending their time in lines.
Comprehensive information is presented in a way that permits easy comparisons and that facilitates decision making. There are detailed plans and profiles of hotels, restaurants, and attractions that are presented in “at-a-glance” formats. Profiles are supplemented by indexes. In short, we’ve got a plan for every reader.
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland’s research team is a multi-disciplinary group consisting, among others, of data collectors, computer scientists, statisticians, and psychologists. Their singular goal is to provide a guide that will let you get it right the first time and every time. With their help, advice, and touring plans the reader will have a one-up on anyone else not using The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. The book is the key to planning a perfect vacation in a great destination location.
What’s New in the 2016 Edition?
– Coverage of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary celebrations
– Reviews of Disneyland’s new Paint the Night nighttime parade and Disneyland Forever fireworks
– Review of the all-new World of Color – Celebrate! show at Disney California Adventure
– Updated advice on experiencing Fantasmic! using FastPass, including new dining package details
– Details on the upgraded Soarin’ Over California ride in DCA’s refurbished Grizzly Peak Airfield
– Detailed information about Frozen fun with Anna & Elsa at Disney California Adventure
– The latest word on FastPass and the future of FastPass+
– How to use ApplePay to make purchases with your iPhone at Disneyland Resort
– Expanded advice for guests with disabilities, with updated coverage of Disability Access Service (DAS).
|Dimensions||9 x 9 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World
Disney Travel Guides, Florida, Travel, Walt Disney World
4 out of 5