The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas is indispensable and a tourist’s best friend. It is the one guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to get the most from a visit.
With insightful writing, up-to-date reviews of major attractions, and a lot of “local” knowledge, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas has it all. Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas digs deeper and offers more than can any single author.
This is the only guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your time there count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes out the guesswork. Eclipsing the usual list of choices, it unambiguously rates and ranks everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, you know what’s available in every category, from the best to the worst.
The reader will also find the sections about the history of the town and the chapters on gambling fascinating. In truth, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas emphasizes how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today’s Vegas. It’s a keeper.
What’s New in the Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2019?
- Detailed reviews of all nine new shows
- Total coverage of the nightlife scene, including new clubs and lounges
- Reviews of Vegas’s new attractions, including the zip-line experience at the LINQ, Twilight Zone Miniature Golf at Bally’s Resort, and the brand-new Ultimate 4-D Experience at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Full reviews of Vegas’s 16 new restaurants, including The Bier Garten at The Palazzo, as well as the new buffets at The Tropicana and Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Complete scoop on the new Fear the Walking Dead attraction at Fremont Street
- Insider information on hotel booking scams
|Dimensions||6 × 9 in|