The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas is indispensable and a tourist’s best friend. It is the one guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to get the most from a visit.
With insightful writing, up-to-date reviews of major attractions, and a lot of “local” knowledge, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas has it all. Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas digs deeper and offers more than can any single author.
This is the only guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your time there count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes out the guesswork. Eclipsing the usual list of choices, it unambiguously rates and ranks everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, you know what’s available in every category, from the best to the worst.
The reader will also find the sections about the history of the town and the chapters on gambling fascinating. In truth, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas emphasizes how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today’s Vegas. It’s a keeper.
What’s New in the Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas 2018?
- Updated coverage of Cirque du Soleil’s recently revised Beatles and Criss Angel shows
- Reviews of nearly a dozen new magic, music, and variety productions
- Information on the new T-Mobile arena and The Park performance venues
- A look at Las Vegas’ latest crazy craze: close-quarters gun fighting
- Touring tips of Las Vegas’ vibrant Downtown Arts District
- Hints on how to get around town using ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft
- Reviews of family-friendly attractions, including the Marvel Avengers STATION, SeaQuest aquarium, the Las Vegas Natural History Museum, and the Discovery Children’s Museum
|Dimensions||6 x 9 in|