The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line by Erin Foster, Len Testa, and Ritchey Halphen describes the best of Disney's ships and itineraries, including a couple of stellar restaurants, top-notch children's activities, and Castaway Cay, one of the best vacation islands in the Caribbean.
The book also lists which on-board entertainment and restaurants should be skipped, including recommendations on what to do instead. Along the way, this indispensable travel companion shows how to save money; choose the right stateroom, ship, and itinerary; and get to and from the cruise with ease.
The guide also provides full coverage of the Disney-run European river cruises and includes itinerary and port guides.
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2020 is your no-nonsense, consumer-oriented guide to Disney vacations at sea. Whether you’re planning a family trip, taking your first cruise, or yearning to try something new, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2020 will make sense of the multitude of options and amenities that Disney Cruise Line has to offer. Consistent with The Unofficial Guide series, the book leverages the authors’ collective decades of experience in reviewing Disney travel and provides reviews, recommendations, and suggestions.
What’s NEW in the 2020 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line:
- All we know so far about the three ships being added in 2021, 2022, and 2023
- In-depth review of the new Frozenshow
- Pros and cons of combining Disney Cruise Line sailing with an Adventures by Disney trip
- The real differences between stateroom categories and prices, valuable information you will want
- The latest news on the current fleet, including new stores on board the ships
- Updated information on improvements to the Disney Navigator app and changes to the daily Navigator newsletter
- Practical checklist for both your first and last days on board
About the authors: As a charter member of the official Walt Disney Parks Moms Panel, Erin Foster has researched and written answers to more than 10,000 guest questions about Disney travel. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Ritchey Halphen is a project editor at AdventureKEEN. His two decades of publishing experience include editing stints at Cooking Light, Southern Living, and Health magazines.
|Dimensions||8 × 5.125 × 1 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$18.95
Disney Travel Guides, Florida, Travel, Walt Disney World$24.99 Available April 6, 2021.
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$21.99