The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids is JAM-PACKED with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge gleaned from years of Walt Disney World experience.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids is JAM-PACKED with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge gleaned from years of Walt Disney World travel experience. It is one of the few guidebooks to Disney World that specifically addresses the needs of kids with, in some cases, research and input from kids.
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids digs deeper and offer more specific information that any other. This is the only guide that explains how to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of your family vacation. Step-by-step detailed plans allow you to visit Disney World with your children with absolute confidence and peace of mind.
What’s New in the 2016 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids?
– Three new Unofficial Kids have joined the team, bringing the total number of advisors to seven. Check out all the great tips our United Kingdom-based crew, Alex and Kieran have gathered. They are joined in their efforts by Ricky, who lives on a small horse farm in Westchester County, NY
– The latest on the Frozen girls, where to see and meet them and how to do so with the shortest waiting time
– Advice on how best to use Disney’s Fastpass+
– Review of all the new live entertainment in the parks
– What to expect at Disney Springs, formerly Downtown Disney
– Review of the revamped Polynesian Village Resort
– Updated touring plans, taking all new shows and rides into consideration
– The latest about the Avatar-inspired land under construction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including information on the new evening spectacular “Rivers of Light”
|Dimensions||6 x 9 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Florida, Travel, Walt Disney World
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World
4 out of 5
Florida, Walt Disney World