The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids is JAM-PACKED with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge gleaned from years of Walt Disney World experience.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids is JAM-PACKED with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge gleaned from years of Walt Disney World travel experience. It is one of the few guidebooks to Disney World that specifically addresses the needs of kids with, in some cases, research and input from kids.
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids digs deeper and offer more specific information that any other. This is the only guide that explains how to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of your family vacation. Step-by-step detailed plans allow you to visit Disney World with your children with absolute confidence and peace of mind.
What’s New in the 2019 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids?
- Complete review of the newly opened Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All you need to know about the MinnieVans, the cute cars that guests can book to travel between Disney World parks and Disney World resorts
- The latest about the Disney Riviera Resort opening Fall 2019
- More details about the new gondola-style system that will connect the International Gateway at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios with Art of Animation, Pop Century, Caribbean Beach Resort―and the newly announced DVC Riviera Resort
- Sneak peek of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction opening in 2019
- Preview of what to expect from the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019, as well as the Star Wars-inspired resort planned for the Walt Disney World Resort
- Complete review of The Fast and the Furious: Supercharged attraction at Universal Studios
- Review of the newly opening Aventura Hotel at Universal Orlando
|Dimensions||6 × 9 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida
Rated 4.50 out of 5$22.99