The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the best source of in-depth reviews, ratings, and details of every aspect of Walt Disney World. From hotels & resorts to dining to rides and venues, this book HAS IT ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World digs deeper and offers more than any other guide. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World explains how Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and use step-by-step detailed plans to help make the most of time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2017 book
- How to wade through the complexities of making Fastpass+ attraction reservations, what’s new since last year, and why so many guests dislike the system
- A new take on when to go – why the fall is becoming as crowded as the summer
- A full review of the NEW nighttime offerings at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the latest about the delays with Rivers of Light, and a full update on Pandora–The World of Avatar, currently under construction
- The latest about the Star Wars attractions currently available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and a look ahead at the Star Wars and Toy Story Lands presently under construction at The Studios
- Review of the NEW Frozen Ever After ride at Epcot’s Norway Pavilion, including the new Royal Sommerhus meet and greet for Anna and Elsa
- All you need to know about the mammoth expansions of the Disney Springs dining, shopping, and entertainment venue
- Proven strategies for making advance reservations for the new popular Disney restaurants
- How to pay for a rental car by what you save eating outside Walt Disney World
- Food Courts rated, ranked, and profiled
- The latest news from Universal Orlando, including a preview of Skull Island: Reign of Kong, the new multi-sensory, multi-dimensional ride at Islands of Adventure
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida
Walt Disney World, Florida
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World