The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the best source of in-depth reviews, ratings, and details of every aspect of Walt Disney World. From hotels & resorts to dining to rides and venues, this book HAS IT ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World digs deeper and offers more than any other guide. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World explains how Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and use step-by-step detailed plans to help make the most of time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2018 book
- In-depth reviews of all the new attractions of Pandora: The World of Avatar
- Complete review of Animal Kingdom’s nighttime show Rivers of Light
- Coverage of Happily Ever After, the new nighttime fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom
- Sneak peak of Star Wars Land, opening in 2019
- Review of Universal Studios’ Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon ride
- Coverage of the brand-new Volcano Bay water theme park at Universal Orlando
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida
Walt Disney World, Florida
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World