The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the best source of in-depth reviews, ratings, and details of every aspect of Walt Disney World. From hotels & resorts to dining to rides and venues, this book HAS IT ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World digs deeper and offers more than any other guide. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World explains how Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and use step-by-step detailed plans to help make the most of time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2020 book
- All you need to know about the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land, the Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride, Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, the Wonderful World of Animation, and the new nighttime show projected on the facade of the Chinese Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; we have ride descriptions and touring plans
- 10 money-saving tips to get the best deals on Disney’s new ticket pricing system
- Comparisons of Disney’s dining plans and how to get the most value for your money
- A review of Gran Destino Tower, the latest addition to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Information on all the new shops and eateries at Disney Springs, including a review of Ralph Breaks, a new reality experience at The VOID
- Details about the new Riviera Resort, Disney’s 15th Vacation Club property
- Review of Storybook Dining, the new character dining at Artist Point
- The latest on the new gondola-style system connecting the International Gateway at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios with Art of Animation, Pop Century, and the Caribbean Beach Resort
|Dimensions||8.5 × 5.125 × 1.5 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Florida, Travel, Walt Disney World$21.99
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$18.95