The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando is a comprehensive Unofficial Guide dedicated to Universal Orlando. The book offers touring advice and exclusively patented, field-tested touring plans that save hours of standing in line in a single day.
Compiled and written by a former Universal Orlando employee, and based on decades of research from the experts behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide series, The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort, including insider tips on how best to tour Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley attractions. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando also features complete coverage of Universal’s water park, Volcano Bay, and the Universal CityWalk venues just outside the park gates.
What’s NEW in the 2020 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando:
- Full coverage of the new Endless Summer value-priced resorts
- Updated advice on taking advantage of Early Park Admission at Volcano Bay and the theme parks
- Insider tips for experiencing the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Viewing tips for the new Dark Arts nighttime light show in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Previews of the new roller coaster and stunt show coming to Universal Orlando
- Secret “hacks” for enjoying Universal Orlando like a local
- Fresh dining reviews of new restaurants like Bigfire American Fare and Today Cafe
- Up-to-date time-saving touring plans incorporating all the latest attractions
- Updates on the massive expansion coming to Universal Orlando, including the upcoming “Epic Universe” theme park
Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine, AAA Via, and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. Seth lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cat, Brubeck. You can find Seth online at sethkubersky.com or on Twitter @skubersky.
About the author: Seth Kubersky is a nationally recognized authority on theme parks and amusement attractions. He has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to writing The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando he is also the coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas and The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. Seth also contributes to The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. A resident of Orlando since 1996, Seth is a former employee of Universal Orlando’s entertainment department. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City’s 2013 readers’ poll, Seth covers arts and attractions for the Orlando Weekly newspaper, Attractions Magazine, AAA’s Via Magazine, and other publications. You can find Seth online at sethkubersky.com or on Twitter @skubersky.
|Dimensions||8 × 5.125 × .5 in|
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$18.95
- $19.99 This item will be released December 10, 2019.
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$24.99
- $19.99 This item will be released December 24, 2019.
Disney Travel Guides, Walt Disney World, Travel, Florida$21.99