We are celebrating the publication of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017 with a GIVEAWAY!
But first, let us tell you more about the new edition. The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family’s trip, hassle free. Whether you are planning your annual vacation or preparing for your first visit ever, the book will give you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and rental car companies.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2017 book:
- How to wade through the complexities of making Fastpass+ attraction reservations, what’s new since last year, and why so many guests dislike the system
- A new take on when to go—why the fall is becoming as crowded as the summer
- A full review of the NEW nighttime offerings at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; the latest about the delays with Rivers of Light; and a full update on Pandora–The World of Avatar, currently under construction
- The latest about the Star Wars attractions currently available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, plus a look ahead at the Star Wars and Toy Story Lands presently under construction at The Studios
- Review of the NEW Frozen Ever After ride at Epcot’s Norway Pavilion, including the new Royal Sommerhus meet-and-greet for Anna and Elsa
- All you need to know about the mammoth expansions of the Disney Springs dining, shopping, and entertainment venue
- Proven strategies for making reservations for the new popular Disney restaurants
- How to pay for a rental car with the money you save by eating outside Walt Disney World
- Food Courts rated, ranked, and profiled
- The latest news from Universal Orlando, including a preview of Skull Island: Reign of Kong, the new multi-sensory, multi-dimensional ride at Islands of Adventure
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also co-author of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line, and The Color Companion to Walt Disney World. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, the website and research arm of The Unofficial Guides.
And as promised, here is the GIVEAWAY! Can’t wait? You can order your copy here.
This is the newly issued second printing (ISBN 978-1-62809-066-6) of the travel guide. This is the one you want, folks! It contains 856 pages of corrected and updated information.
(Please note: There was an earlier version of the 2017 Walt Disney World guide [ISBN 978-1-62809-052-9]. It is now outdated and has some errors. If you have one of these guides, please click on over to the replacement page so we can get you a copy of the corrected and updated book. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience).