But first more about the new edition. Most guide books do a reasonably good job with what and where but the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World adds the how and why! We reveal the travel industry’s inner workings. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2016 tells readers how to use the insights, helps select and purchase travel; and best of all the provides real planning strategies.
What’s NEW in the 2016 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2016?
- A simple chart describing the Disney Vacation you can get for $500, $1,000, and $1,500, including theme park admission, dining, and lodging options, for families of all different sizes
- A step-by-step timeline showing when to book your hotel room, make restaurant reservations, get Fastpasses, and send room requests to your hotel, to save time and money
- A list of the most important rides to make advance Fastpass+ reservations before you leave home, and which can wait until you’re in the parks
- How to meet Frozen’s Anna & Elsa with a minimum of fuss
- How to save big on Disney’s Memory Maker photo packages
- The most common Magic Band questions and answers
- Five simple ways to save $500 on your next trip
- Where to rent strollers for maximum convenience and savings
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan is also co-author of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line and The Color Companion to Walt Disney World. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, the website and research arm of The Unofficial Guides.
Order your Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2016 NOW!