The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2020 is here! To celebrate the new issue of the best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World we have a GIVEAWAY. One lucky winner will receive a copy of the 2020 guide AND a special edition of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge “First Order” Backpack. Read on and enter the giveaway at the end of this post.
Whether you are planning your annual vacation to Walt Disney World or preparing for your first visit ever, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2020 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2020 book:
- All you need to know about the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land, the Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride, Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, the Wonderful World of Animation, and the new nighttime show projected on the facade of the Chinese Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; we have ride descriptions and touring plans
- 10 money-saving tips to get the best deals on Disney’s new ticket pricing system
- Comparisons of Disney’s dining plans and how to get the most value for your money
- A review of Gran Destino Tower, the latest addition to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Information on all the new shops and eateries at Disney Springs, including a review of Ralph Breaks, a new reality experience at The VOID
- Details about the new Riviera Resort, Disney’s 15th Vacation Club property
- Review of Storybook Dining, the new character dining at Artist Point
- The latest on the new gondola-style system connecting the International Gateway at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios with Art of Animation, Pop Century, and the Caribbean Beach Resort
- All we know about The Cove, a new hotel opening this year as part of the Disney World Swan & Dolphin complex
With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides.