We are so excited that our new edition is coming to bookstores on December 6th, after a hiatus of two years! We are giving away a copy of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023 and an adorable set of the 50th Anniversary Mickey and Minnie plushes. Find out more and enter the GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Walt Disney World. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2023 book:
- Learn when to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts.
- Find insider coverage of EPCOT’s new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster—the longest indoor roller coaster in the world. Read reviews of each attraction—including TRON Lightcycle Coaster—rated by age group, based on a survey of almost 72,000 families.
- Take in the latest on new Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry. Utilize Disney’s new Genie+ ride reservation system to cut down on waits in line. Get fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary, rough, and/or will get you wet.
- Save more with information on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes.
- Seek out the best places in each park to see Disney’s nighttime spectaculars Enchantment and Harmonious. Discover field-tested Touring Plans, developed especially for families, that can save 4 hours of standing in line.
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.
Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Walt Disney World family vacation.
If you are planning a visit to the Kingdom of the Mouse with your kiddos, get The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2023 and enter our giveaway now!