We are celebrating the publication of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018 with a GIVEAWAY!
The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family’s trip hassle free. Whether you are planning your annual vacation to Walt Disney World or preparing for your first visit ever, the book will give you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and use step-by-step detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
What NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018?
- In-depth reviews of all the new attractions of Pandora: The World of Avatar
- Complete review of Animal Kingdom’s nighttime show Rivers of Light
- Coverage of Happily Ever After, the new nighttime fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom
- Sneak peak of Star Wars Land, opening in 2019
- Review of Universal Studios’ Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon ride
- Coverage of the brand-new Volcano Bay water theme park at Universal Orlando
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also co-author of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line, and The Color Companion to Walt Disney World. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides.