We are celebrating the 2015 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015 with a giveaway. Read on to find out how you can win the guide that is guaranteed to save you four hours of waiting in line in a single day.
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015 by Bob Sehlinger & Seth Kubersky is the key to planning a perfect and hassle free vacation. Get up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure and let Len Testa’s touring plans take the guesswork out of your vacation planning.
What’s new in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015?
- The latest word on FASTPASS and the future of FastPass+.
- Additional coverage of guided tours at Disneyland.
- Expanded advice for guests with disabilities.
- Detailed information about meeting Anna & Elsa from FROZEN.
- Extensive updates to quick-service and table-service dining in and around Disneyland Resort, including Disneyland’s new online reservation system.
- Revised attraction ratings, and updates on refurbished classic attractions including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Alice in Wonderland.
- Details on the popular Marvel Superhero meet and greets in Tomorrowland.
- Updated advice on experiencing World of Color, including new dining package details.
- Information on the new Despicable Me, Harry Potter, Simpsons, and Fast & Furious attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Improved touring plans for all parks.
Read all about the authors Bob Sehlinger, Seth Kubersky and Len Testa. The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland’s research team is a multi-disciplinary group consisting, among others, of data collectors, computer scientists, statisticians, and psychologists. Their singular goal is to provide a guide that lets you get it right the first time, and every time. With their help, advice, and touring plans, readers have a one-up on anyone else not using The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland.
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland would not be possible without the Touring Plans research team . Check out the website for more tools, tips and step-by-step Touring Plans that save you up to 4 hours of standing in line every day. Over 100,000 families subscribe to TouringPlans.com every year you can join them HERE.