Plan your next cruise vacation with The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2018! We are celebrating the release of the 2018 edition with a GIVEAWAY, but first read on and find out what’s new in the 2018 edition.
This book is your no-nonsense, consumer-oriented guide to Disney’s cruise vacations. Whether you’re planning a family trip, taking your first cruise, or yearning to try something new, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2018 will make sense of the multiplying options and amenities that Disney Cruise Line has to offer.
Consistent with the Unofficial Guide series, the book leverages the authors’ collective decades of experience reviewing Disney travel and provides reviews, recommendations, and suggestions.
What’s NEW in the 2018 edition:
- How to decide between a Disney Cruise Line vacation and a Walt Disney World vacation
- Details of recent changes to DCL’s Castaway Club reward program
- Tips on how to choose the best staterooms for your family
- Changes to DCL’s online check-in procedures you need to know
- Information on the latest updates to the Fantasy
- Updated and detailed information on the ships’ pools
- Detailed itineraries for those who want to save money and take excursions of their own
- New maps to help visitors explore the best that each port has to offer
About the authors: Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Color Companion to Walt Disney World and The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. A charter member of the official Walt Disney Parks Moms Panel, Erin Foster has researched and written answers to more than 10,000 guest questions about Disney travel. Laurel Stewart manages operations and does business development for TouringPlans.com. She is also a contributing writer to The Unofficial Guide series. Ritchey Halphen is a project editor at AdventureKEEN. His two decades of publishing experience include editing stints at Cooking Light, Southern Living, and Health magazines.