We are excited to publish the new edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2024 by Erin Foster and Len Testa, and we’re celebrating with a giveaway! Enter for your chance to win one copy of the book. Find out more about the new edition and enter our giveaway at the end of this post. Good luck!
Planning a Disney Cruise Line (DCL) trip is a big deal. The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2024 explains how DCL works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Erin and Len know that readers want their time at sea to be anything but average, so they have employed an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that will make a vacation exceptional!
The guide gives information about what’s available in multiple categories, with rankings from best to worst and detailed plans to make the most of one’s time on and off the cruise ship. The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line helps vacationers choose the right stateroom, eat at the best restaurants, find top-notch children’s activities, and experience all the can’t-miss excursions—including those offered at Castaway Cay and Lighthouse Point, Disney’s own islands in the Bahamas. The guide also covers Disney-run European river cruises and includes itinerary and port guides.
Here’s what’s NEW in the 2024 book:
- Advice for first-time cruisers: money-saving strategies, packing tips and other pre-trip preparation, preferred ships and itineraries, and how to hit the deck running on the first day on board
- Suggestions for deciding whether a Disney cruise or a Walt Disney World vacation is the better choice for a family
- The scoop on different stateroom types and how to choose the best ones
- Updates on post-COVID changes to health and safety protocols
- Details on DCL’s ports of call around the world, including the newest home port at Fort Lauderdale
- All the secrets about Castaway Cay, DCL’s first private Bahamian island
- News about Disney’s second private island, Lighthouse Point
- Expanded coverage and unbiased opinions about DCL’s expanding fleet, including the newest ships, the Disney Wish and the brand-new Disney Treasure
- Discussions of Adventures by Disney river cruises and how they compare with DCL cruises
- The latest details about DCL’s new itineraries, changes to DCL’s loyalty rewards program, and more
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2024 is the key to planning a perfect experience. Whether putting together an annual trip or preparing for a first sailing, this book gives readers the inside scoop on staterooms, dining, children’s activities, shopping, entertainment, and more. The book will be available starting December 5th. Pre-order your copy now!