The newly-redesigned Rock Star Suites at Universal Orlando’s Hard Rock Hotel feature an in-room stage, lights and memorabilia sure to make the heart of any rock fan beat faster. Where else can guests perform under the lights on their very own stage complete with liquid flooring, lights, and a selection of Fender guitars?
The Rock Star Suites are for tweens, teens and any kid who ever dreamed of performing on stage for thousands of adoring fans and are designed to capture the excitement of being on tour. Beds are adorned with a twinkling starlight canopy and the suites are decorated with Hard Rock memorabilia from today’s superstars.
Each Rock Star Suite features an item once donned by a music celebrity and this marks the first time priceless memorabilia has been installed inside a guest room at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. If a staring role is not your thing you can tune into the resurgence of vinyl records while listening to them on a Crosley turntable.
Every one-of-a-kind Rock Star Suite consists of a king room that connects through a “stage door” to a room with two twin beds and roadie case-inspired furniture.
Staying at Universal Orlando’s Hard Rock Hotel comes with quite some benefits, here are the most important perks:
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the public
• Free Universal Express Unlimited Passes for use at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
• Free transportation to the theme parks and CityWalk and free parking at the main CityWalk parking garage
• Pool-hopping privileges and use of any hotel’s recreational facilities
• Free Wi-Fi Internet in all hotel rooms and public areas (faster speeds available for a fee)
• Priority seating at select restaurants in the parks and CityWalk
• The ability to charge in-park purchases to the hotel-room key
• Free package delivery to the hotel room for any items purchased in the theme parks