The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2021 is soon going to the printer, and you can pre-order your copy now! The book will be available April 6, and we can’t wait. To celebrate the new issue of the best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World, we have a GIVEAWAY. One lucky winner will receive a copy of the 2021 guide AND a signed copy of Delilah S. Dawson’s book Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. But first, let’s find out what’s new in the updated edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2021.
The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family’s trip―hassle-free. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2021 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand―and with authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides―find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World, from park opening procedures, to rides, restaurants, and hotels. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2021 book:
- When to visit Walt Disney World to experience lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted Walt Disney World Resort
- Tips on how to get a spot to experience Disney’s fantastic new Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance blockbuster attraction
- How to “Rope Drop” Disney theme parks to get on the most popular rides faster
- 10 tips for finding the cheapest Disney World tickets (and a free online search tool that does all the work for you)
- The latest on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- Reviews of Disney’s swanky new Riviera Resort, plus the new Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure rides for families
- The best hotel rooms to request at every Disney resort
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides.