The best-selling independent Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 has everything you need to plan your family’s trip―hassle-free—and you can pre-order your copy now! We are celebrating the NEW 2022 edition and Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary with a GIVEAWAY of one copy of the book, the Disney Classic Quiz Game, and a Walt Disney World 50th anniversary bag.
But first what’s new in the 2022 edition:
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
- There have been lots of changes at Walt Disney World, from park opening procedures, to rides, restaurants, and hotels. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2022 book:
- When to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Complete coverage of Disney’s new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy, and TRON Lightcycle Run attractions
- The latest on new Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry
- Tips on how to avoid long lines in a World without Disney’s FastPass ride reservation system
- The newest, best places for ticket and hotel deals
- The latest on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- A preview of the new fireworks shows Enchantment and Harmonious
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted Walt Disney World Resort
- Updated reviews of every Walt Disney World restaurant since reopening
- The best hotel rooms to request at every Disney resort
With an Unofficial Guide in hand―and with authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides―find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides.
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Pre-order your copy of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 here! And now to our GIVEAWAY. Enter for your chance to win. Good luck!