How do some guests always seem to find the best restaurants, the best shows, and the best hotels in Las Vegas? Don’t leave it to chance! Put the independent Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas is back after a two-year hiatus, and we are celebrating with a giveaway. One lucky winner will receive a copy of the brand-new edition and a souvenir from Sin City. Enter the giveaway at the bottom of this blog.
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas explains how Sin City works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Bob Sehlinger and Seth Kubersky know that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional! Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time in Las Vegas. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the most acclaimed restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Inside you’ll find:
- Nearly 100 hotels and casinos described, rated, and ranked―the most offered by any guidebook―plus strategies for scoring the best room rate
- Reviews of more than 100 restaurants―a complete dining guide within the guide, plus the best buffets and brunches
- The best places to play for every casino game
- Almost 50 pages of gambling tips, including how to play, recognizing sucker games, and cutting the house advantage
- Critical reviews of more than 70 of Las Vegas’s best shows
- Complete coverage of the Las Vegas nightclub, bar, and lounge scene, with surefire advice on how to get into the most exclusive venues
- Detailed instructions for avoiding Strip and I-15 traffic gridlock
- In-depth descriptions and consumer tips on shopping and experiencing attractions
Make the right choices to create a vacation you’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you’re putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, and more. Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Las Vegas vacation.
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Seth Kubersky is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas will be available wherever books are sold on February 21, 2023. Pre-order your copy here! If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
And now, enter our giveaway. Good luck!