While Hurricane Irma has impacted the vacations of many visitors, we want to give a shout-out to all the cast members at all parks and the cleanup crews for doing a great job throughout Hurricane Irma and for getting the parks operational again. Here are the latest updates. If you are not sure about operating hours or any reservations you have made, call ahead.
- Magic Kingdom: Open until 7 p.m. with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party following from 7 p.m. to midnight
- Epcot: Open until 9 p.m. with Extra Magic Hours for guests staying on property from 9 to 11 p.m.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Open until 9 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Open until 9 p.m.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park: Closed until further notice
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Closed until further notice
- Disney Springs: Open from 10 a.m. until midnight
Walt Disney World Resorts
- Fort Wilderness Campground: Closed Tuesday, September 12th; Today’s Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ shows are canceled.
- Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs: Closed, but scheduled to reopen September 14th.
- All other Orlando resort hotels are operating.
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Resort: Closed; check their websites for updates.
The Disney Cruise Line has made adjustments to some itineraries and canceled several cruises. Call DCL at 800-951-3532. You can also follow DCL on Twitter. The ports of St. Maarten, St. John, and Tortola have seen severe damage. We have no news about damage to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Disney may dock at an alternate port or add days at sea to future cruises. The Disney Dream is scheduled to sail again on September 15th, the Disney Fantasy on September 16th. The Magic is in Europe and the Wonder in Alaska. Check the Disney Cruise Line blog here for more details and changes.
- Universal Studios: Open as of 9 a.m.
- Islands of Adventure: Open as of 9 a.m.
- Volcano Bay: Open as of 9 a.m.
- Seaworld: Closed; plans to reopen on Wednesday, September 13th. Here is a link to SeaWorld’s update page.
- Aquatica: Closed; plans to reopen on Wednesday, September 13th
- Discovery Cove: Closed Tuesday, September 12th. No reopening date announced yet.
- Adventure Island Tampa Bay: Closed; no reopening date announced. Check website for updates.
LEGOLAND: LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat: Closed and without power. Check for updates here.
Bush Gardens Tampa: Closed Tuesday, September 12th; plans to reopen tomorrow. Here is where you can find Busch Gardens updates.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: Closed Tuesday, September 12th. No opening date announced yet. Please check here for updates.
Fun Spot America: Both locations remain closed.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye: Closed; will reopen when possible. Learn More
Gatorland: Closed. They are posting updates on Facebook.
Holy Land Experience: Plans to resume operations on Tuesday, September 12th, but reopening is not announced yet on their website.
Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens: Closed on Tuesday, September 12th, for Hurricane Irma cleanup. No opening date announced.