We are so excited to share that you can now order the new Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017. This is the newly issued second printing (ISBN 978-1-62809-066-6) of the travel guide. This is the one you want, folks!
It contains 856 pages of corrected and updated information.
(Please note: There was an earlier version of the 2017 Walt Disney World guide [ISBN 978-1-62809-052-9]. It is now outdated and has some errors. If you have one of these guides, please click on over to the replacement page so we can get you a copy of the corrected and updated book. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience).
What the New Unofficial Guide Offers
The new book starts shipping in just a few days. This corrected and updated edition gives you all the information you need to save money and time on your trip. Walt Disney World is constantly changing. You can expect a fun, fresh experience every time you visit the park.
We have you covered! Here’s just some of what’s NEW in the 2017 book:
- How to wade through the complexities of making Fastpass+ attraction reservations, what’s changed since last year, and why so many guests dislike the system
- A new take on when to go—why the fall is becoming as crowded as the summer
- A full review of the latest nighttime offerings at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; information about the delays with Rivers of Light; and a full update on Pandora–The World of Avatar, currently under construction
- The latest about the Star Wars attractions currently available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, plus a look ahead at the Star Wars and Toy Story lands presently under construction at The Studios
- Review of the recently opened Frozen Ever After ride at Epcot’s Norway Pavilion, including the new Royal Sommerhus meet-and-greet for Anna and Elsa
- All you need to know about the mammoth expansions of the Disney Springs dining, shopping, and entertainment venue
- Proven strategies for making reservations for the new popular Disney restaurants
- How to pay for a rental car with the money you save by eating outside Walt Disney World
- Food Courts rated, ranked, and profiled
- The latest from Universal Orlando, including a preview of Skull Island: Reign of Kong, the new multisensory, multidimensional ride at Islands of Adventure
In celebration of the new Unofficial Guide book, we’re hosting a GIVEAWAY right here on the site, so check it out and share with your friends.
As you can see, this next year is going to be BIG for Disney fans and park visitors. We are both proud and excited to be a part of all your Disney planning and trips.
If you have any questions about the new edition of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017, the replacement process, or any of our other Disney guidebooks, please do not hesitate to contact us through Facebook, Twitter, or email.