Plan your next cruise vacation with The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2019! We are celebrating the release of the 2019 edition with a GIVEAWAY, but first read on and find out what’s new in the 2019 edition.
The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2019 is your no-nonsense, consumer-oriented guide to Disney vacations at sea. Whether you’re planning a family trip, taking your first cruise, or yearning to try something new, The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line 2019 will make sense of the multitude of options and amenities that Disney Cruise Line has to offer. Consistent with the Unofficial Guide series, the book leverages the authors’ collective decades of experience reviewing Disney travel and provides reviews, recommendations, and suggestions.
What’s NEW in the 2019 edition:
- Details of recent changes to the Disney Magic, after her stay at dry dock, including information on the new Rapunzel’s Royal Table restaurant.
- What to expect during Marvel Days at Sea
- How to decide whether a DCL trip is worth the money for your family, complete with a comparison of prices between Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World vacations
- The latest on the new Adventures by Disney Seine River cruises
- A complete list of all there is to do during a day at sea
- All you need to know about the Disney Cruise Line dining dress code
- Suggestions on what to do on departure day when you have a late return flight
- How to know if your child is ready for a cruise
- Advice on cruising with a family member with autism, written by Alison Singer, President of the Autism Science Foundation.
About the authors: As a charter member of the official Walt Disney Parks Moms Panel, Erin Foster has researched and written answers to more than 10,000 guest questions about Disney travel. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also coauthor of The Color Companion to Walt Disney World and The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Ritchey Halphen is a project editor at AdventureKEEN. His two decades of publishing experience include editing stints at Cooking Light, Southern Living, and Health magazines.
If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our newsletter here.