The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas emphasizes how to have fun and understand the crazy environment that is today’s Vegas. In celebration of the upcoming release of the 2020 edition we are having a GIVEAWAY. One lucky winner will not only receive a copy of the 2020 guide, but also a 1-year online subscription to the Las Vegas Advisor.
With insightful writing, up to-date reviews of major attractions, and a lot of local knowledge, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas has it all. It is the only guide that explains how Las Vegas works and how to make every minute and every dollar of your time there count.
Eclipsing the usual list of choices, the guide unambiguously rates and ranks everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. The book contains sections about the history of the town, and the chapters on gambling are fascinating.
What’s NEW in the 2020 Edition of The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas
- Detailed ratings and descriptions of new shows, new restaurants, new attractions, and new nightlife
- The latest on e-sports, the Las Vegas Golden Knights, and the Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas
- Updates on new hotels and hotel renovations
- Best places to gamble for each casino game
- Tips for using Uber, Lyft, and the Las Vegas Monorail, as well as advice for getting around road construction and traffic snarls
- Complete calendar of conventions and trade shows to help you avoid the crowds
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Seth Kubersky is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions.
And now it is time to enter our GIVEAWAY. Good luck!