The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2022 by Seth Kubersky is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort. We are celebrating the NEW 2022 edition with a GIVEAWAY of one copy of the book and one LEGO set of the Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement (193 pieces)
The guide includes information on where to find the cheapest Universal Orlando admission tickets, how to save big on Universal on-site hotel rooms and skip the regular lines in the parks, when to visit for the lightest crowds, and everything else you need to know for a stress-free Universal Orlando experience.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2022:
- Comprehensive reviews: In-depth critical assessments of every attraction, including the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster
- Touring plans: Patented, field-tested touring plans that literally save you hours in line
- Hotel recommendations: An up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, including the new Endless Summer Surfside Inn and Suites
- Dining guide: Ratings and reviews of new menu options and dining venues in the parks and CityWalk, like Bend the Bao
- COVID-19 updates: The latest information on how Universal Orlando has recovered from COVID-19
- Invaluable advice: Best times of year to visit and how to get around the lines, with details on Universal’s exciting seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Updated tips for taking advantage of Early Park Admission at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Sneak peeks: Learn about the upcoming Epic Universe theme park
- New advice: How to take advantage of Virtual Line, Mobile Ordering, and other technological tricks
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. He also writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper.
A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Seth earned a B.A. in Theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats, Sol and Kipper.
Pre-order your copy of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2022 now! Make sure to enter our GIVEAWAY for your chance to win. Good luck!