The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 will save you time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Universal Orlando vacation, the team at the Unofficial Guides.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours—on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? A vacation is too important to leave to chance. Every minute—and every dollar—counts!
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 explains how the resort works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Author Seth Kubersky knows that vacationers want their visit to be anything but average, so he has employed an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, shortcuts, and bargains that make a trip exceptional! In the book, you’ll discover what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to maximize your time at Universal. Learn how to stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience the most popular attractions at Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay.
Here’s what’s NEW in the 2024 book:
- When to visit Universal to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Updated advice on taking advantage of Early Park Admission, Universal Express, and other time-saving tricks
- An up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, plus expanded coverage of nearby off-site hotels
- Ratings and reviews of new dining options in the parks and resorts, including more plant-based menu items
- Tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure and the Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Islands of Adventure
- Details on Universal Studios Florida’s new Minion Land on Illumination Avenue, including the Villain-Con Minion Blast attraction and Minion Cafe
- A sneak peek at the new DreamWorks Animation experiences coming to Universal’s reimagined KidZone in 2024
- An in-depth preview of Universal’s upcoming Epic Universe theme park and new hotels
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 is key to planning a perfect family vacation. Whether you are putting together an annual trip or preparing for a first visit, this book gives the inside scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and much more. The book will be available starting December 5th. Pre-order your copy now!
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. He also writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Seth earned a B.A. in theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats Sol, Kipper, and Pumpkin.
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. #unofficialguide #theUGSeries