A great destination and thorough preparation are what make a wonderful vacation! Filled with revolutionary, field-tested touring plans that can save four hours of waiting in line in a single day, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2018 is the key to planning a perfect vacation. Get up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. Each attraction is described in detail and rated by age group based on a survey of more than 20,000 families. Whether you’re visiting Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. Enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of wasting time standing in line.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2018?
- Tips on how to maximize your day using Disney’s new MaxPass reservation system
- Review of the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout attraction
- Tips on navigating Disneyland’s new parking and security procedures
- Information on the new and returning nighttime spectaculars, including World of Colors and Fantasmic!
- Coverage of the recent Walking Dead and Harry Potter attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Update on Universal Studios CityWalk
- Freshly optimized touring plans for Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, and Universal Studios Hollywood
- Updated hotel and restaurant reviews from around the Anaheim area
- Sneak preview of the all-new Star Wars Land, opening in 2019
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award–winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Seth Kubersky is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions. Len Testa leads the team at TouringPlans.com, the website and a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Guy Selga Jr. is a passionate Disney fan, a blogger, and a researcher at TouringPlans.com.
All Disneyland fans should also check out The Disneyland Story: The Unofficial Guide to the Evolution of Walt Disney’s Dream by Sam Gennawey. If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our newsletter here.