Compiled and written by a former Universal Orlando employee, and based on decades of research from the experts behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide series, The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2019 is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort, including insider tips on how best to tour Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley attractions. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando also features complete coverage of Universal’s water park, Volcano Bay, and the Universal CityWalk venues just outside the park gates.
We are celebrating this new edition with a GIVEAWAY, so keep reading for instructions on how to enter!
What’s NEW in the 2019 edition:
- Breaking news on the massive expansion coming to Universal Orlando, including new theme parks
- Information about the new Aventura Hotel, and the upcoming Endless Summer value-priced resorts
- Suggestions on how to spend your arrival and departure half-days at Universal Orlando
- Updated advice on taking advantage of Early Park Admission at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- In-depth preview of the new Harry Potter roller coaster opening in 2019
- Complete reviews of the new Cinematic Spectacular and Nighttime Lights evening shows
- Insider tips for experiencing the new Fast & Furious: Supercharged attraction
- Secrets of new behind-the-scenes tours that you can take for free
- Fresh information on new dining and shopping experiences in and around Universal Orlando
- Up-to-date time-saving Touring Plans incorporating all the latest attractions
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to coauthoring The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, Seth also contributes to Attractions Magazine.
Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City’s 2013 readers’ poll, Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. Seth lives in downtown Orlando, Florida.
For more news from The Unofficial Guides, sign up for our newsletter here.