The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2018 arrives just in time for the upcoming holidays. We are celebrating with a GIVEAWAY. But first, here’s more about the guide and what’s new in the 2018 edition.
Compiled and written by a former Universal Orlando employee, and based on decades of research from the experts behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide series, The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2018 is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort, including insider tips on how best to tour Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley attractions. The book offers valuable advice and exclusively patented, field-tested touring plans that save hours of standing in line in a single day. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2018 also features complete coverage of Universal’s new water park, Volcano Bay, and the Universal CityWalk venues just outside the park gates.
What’s NEW in the 2018 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando?
- Complete coverage of the brand-new Volcano Bay water theme park
- In-depth review of the new Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon ride
- How to maximize your day using Universal’s new Virtual Queue reservation system
- Sneak previews of Fast and the Furious: Supercharged (opening in 2018) and Universal’s Aventura Hotel
- Expanded hotel and restaurant reviews from around the Universal Orlando area
- Freshly optimized touring plans for Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to coauthoring The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, Seth also contributes to The Intrepid Traveler’s Florida guidebooks and Orlando Attractions Magazine. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City’s 2013 readers’ poll, Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. Seth lives in downtown Orlando, Florida.
Good luck with the GIVEAWAY. If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our newsletter here.