The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 explains how the resort works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowds. Author Seth Kubersky knows that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so he has employed an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional!
Find out what’s available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time at Universal.
Stay at a top-rated hotel; dine at the best restaurants; and experience all of the most popular attractions at Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay. Find out more, and enter the GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Universal Orlando. Here’s what’s NEW in the 2023 book:
- Learn when to visit Universal to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts.
- Find updated advice on how to take advantage of Early Park Admission, Universal Express, Virtual Line, and other time-saving tricks.
- Get an up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, plus expanded coverage of nearby off-site hotels.
- Read ratings and reviews of new dining options in the parks and CityWalk, including more plant-based menu items.
- Take in new tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure and the Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Islands of Adventure.
- See sneak peeks of the interactive Minions attraction and movie-inspired escape rooms currently under construction.
- Discover exciting details about the upcoming Epic Universe theme park and new hotels.
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they’ll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Universal Orlando vacation.
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. He also writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Seth earned a B.A. in theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats Sol, Kipper, and Pumpkin “Pepitas” Bernard Kubersky.
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
If you are planning a visit to Universal Orlando, get The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 and enter our giveaway now!
I don’t have kids, but 5 think My favorite attraction for kids at WDW would be Country Bear Jamboree. We need to teach the children to appreciate the classics, especially Bunny, Bubbles, and Beulah!
I’m pretty excited to get all the updates from a dedicated team. Thank you
My favorite attraction for kids at WDW is Peter Pan’s Flight!
The night shows with all the lights and characters. Seem like a dream for a child.