We are excited to publish the new edition of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024. We are celebrating with a giveaway. Enter for your chance to win one copy of the book. Find out more about the new edition and enter our giveaway at the end of this blog. Good luck!
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours—on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars?
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 explains how Disneyland works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Authors Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr. know that readers want their vacations to be anything but average, so they employ an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make for an exceptional trip!
In a theme park, every minute—and every dollar—counts. A vacation is too important to be left to chance. With the best-selling independent Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 in hand, visitors can take control of their trip, stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions.
Here’s what’s NEW in the 2024 book:
- Complete reviews of the attractions in Disneyland’s reimagined Toontown, including Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Advice on experiencing Disney’s live entertainment, including the World of Color—One, the Magic Happens parade, and Disneyland’s new fireworks display
- Updated tips on when and how to use Disney’s Genie+ and Lightning Lane line-skipping services
- In-depth coverage on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including how to ride Rise of the Resistance with the shortest wait in line
- A preview of the upcoming Princess and the Frog ride, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
- A look at the revitalized restaurants and retail offerings at the rebuilt Downtown Disneyland
- Profiles and ratings for more than 30 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels, including the newly transformed Pixar Place and Disneyland Hotels
- An in-depth guide to Universal Studios Hollywood’s Super Nintendo World, including how to enjoy its interactive games
The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 is key to planning a perfect stay. Whether readers are putting together an annual trip or preparing for their first visit, this book gives them the inside scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and much more. The book will be available on September 12th. Pre-order your copy now!
For all there is to see and do at Disneyland, check out The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2024 by Seth Kubersky with Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr. If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. #unofficialguide #theUGSeries