The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2016 – the key to a hassle-free vacation
Filled with revolutionary, field-tested touring plans that can save four hours of waiting in line in a single day, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2016 is the key to planning a perfect vacation. Get up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. Each attraction is described in detail and rated by age group based on a survey of more than 20,000 families.
With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2016 takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect trip. Whether you’re visiting Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. Enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of wasting time standing in line.
What’s new in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2016:
- Coverage of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary celebrations
- Review of the all-new World of Color – Celebrate! show at Disney California Adventure
- Reviews of Disneyland’s new Paint the Night nighttime parade and Disneyland Forever fireworks
- Updated advice on experiencing Fantasmic! using FastPass, including new dining package details
- Details on the upgraded Soarin’ Over California ride in DCA’s refurbished Grizzly Peak Airfield
- Detailed information about Frozen fun with Anna & Elsa at Disney California Adventure
- The latest word on FastPass and the future of FastPass+
- How to use ApplePay to make purchases with your iPhone at Disneyland Resort
- Expanded advice for guests with disabilities, with updated coverage of Disability Access Service (DAS).
About the authors: Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award–winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Seth Kubersky is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions. Len Testa leads the team at TouringPlans.com, the website and research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Guy Selga Jr. is a passionate Disney fan, a blogger and researcher at TouringPlans.com.