If you are preparing to visit Universal Orlando, you will want to check out the NEW edition of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2017 by Seth Kubersky. We are excited about all the new entertainment at Universal Orlando and want to celebrate the release of the second edition of our book with a GIVEAWAY.
Compiled and written by a former Universal Orlando employee, and based on decades of research from the experts behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide series, The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2017 is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort, including insider tips on how best to tour Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley attractions. The book offers valuable advice and exclusively patented, field-tested touring plans that save hours of standing in line in a single day. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2017 also features complete coverage of the Universal CityWalk venues, just outside the park gates.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2017:
- In-depth critical reviews of every attraction, including the new Skull Island: Reign of Kong, plus previews of the upcoming Race Through New York starring Jimmy Fallon and Fast & Furious: Supercharged rides
- Information on all the Universal resort hotels, including an up-close look at the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Ratings and reviews of more than 80 restaurants, including CityWalk’s new Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and all other full-service eateries in Universal’s theme parks and hotels
- A sneak peak at the new Volcano Bay water park, debuting in 2017
- Complete coverage of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogshead Village, and Diagon Alley, with updated tips for experiencing the Escape from Gringotts and Forbidden Journey rides
- Advice on best times of year to visit and how to get around the lines, with details on Universal’s exciting seasonal events like Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to coauthoring The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, Seth also contributes to The Intrepid Traveler’s Florida guidebooks and Orlando Attractions Magazine. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City’s 2013 readers’ poll, Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. Seth lives in downtown Orlando, Florida.