The release of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2020 by Seth Kubersky is just around the corner. Let’s celebrate the new edition with a GIVEAWAY. So read what’s new this year and enter for your chance to win a copy of the book AND a Blue-Ray of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax!
Compiled and written by a former Universal Orlando employee, and based on decades of research from the experts behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide series, The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort, including insider tips on how best to tour Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley attractions.
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2020 also features complete coverage of Universal’s water park, Volcano Bay, and the Universal CityWalk venues just outside the park gates.
What’s NEW in the 2020 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando:
- Full coverage of the new Endless Summer value-priced resorts
- Updated advice on taking advantage of Early Park Admission at Volcano Bay and the theme parks
- Insider tips for experiencing the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Viewing tips for the new Dark Arts nighttime light show in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Previews of the new roller coaster and stunt show coming to Universal Orlando
- Secret “hacks” for enjoying Universal Orlando like a local
- Fresh dining reviews of new restaurants like Bigfire American Fare and Today Cafe
- Up-to-date time-saving touring plans incorporating all the latest attractions
- Updates on the massive expansion coming to Universal Orlando, including the upcoming “Epic Universe” theme park
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine, AAA Via, and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper. Seth lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cat, Brubeck. You can find Seth online at sethkubersky.com or on Twitter @skubersky.
For all there is to see and do at Universal Orlando, get The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando.
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for our newsletter here. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.