The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021 by Seth Kubersky is available in a store near you as of January 12, 2021. We are celebrating the new edition with a GIVEAWAY. So read what’s new this year and enter for your chance to win a copy of the book AND a Blu-ray (multi-format) of Dr. Seuss’ The Cat in the Hat.
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021 by Seth Kubersky is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort. The guide includes information on where to find the cheapest Universal Orlando admission tickets, how to save big on Universal on-site hotel rooms and skip the regular lines in the parks, when to visit Universal Orlando for the lightest crowds, and everything else you need to know for a stress-free Universal Orlando experience.
What’s NEW in The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021
- In-depth critical assessments of every attraction, including the new Bourne Stuntacular at Universal Studios Florida
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted the Universal Orlando Resort
- An up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, how to get the most out of on-site benefits such as Early Park Admission, and additional recommendations for off-site hotel stays
- Ratings and fresh reviews of updated menus at restaurants around the resort
- Best times of year to visit and how to get around the lines, with details on Universal’s exciting seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Complete coverage of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, with updated tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Patented, field-tested touring plans that literally save you hours in line
- Sneak peek: Learn about the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster
About the author: Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City’s 2013 readers’ poll, Kubersky writes an arts and entertainment column, “Live Active Cultures,” that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida’s leading alternative newspaper.
A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Kubersky earned a B.A. in theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He has produced and directed dozens of plays through his award-winning Empty Spaces Theatre Co. and at the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival. As a stage technician and entertainment supervisor at Universal Orlando from 1996 to 2000, he worked on the Ghostbusters Spooktacular and Terminator 2: 3-D attractions, Mardi Gras parades, and Halloween mazes. Seth lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats Sol and Kipper.
For all there is to see and do at Universal Orlando, pre-order your copy of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021 NOW!